A latest career opening has circulated to appoint the most effective aspirants for Software Technology Parks of India . All the aspirants are informed applications are invited by the company to fill Consultant jobs.
STPI Recruitment 2018 For Consultant Job Details
Software Technology Parks of India, an autonomous society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India invites retired officials of Central Government / State Government / PSUs / Statutory / Autonomous / Local Bodies and individual professionals to appear in walk-in-interview to be held at STPI – Guwahati for engagement on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions as detailed below:
Interview date :- 15/05/2018
Name of Organization :- Software Technology Parks of India
Total Post :- 01
Application Mode :- Walk In Interview
Official Website :- www.guwahati.stpi.in
Upcoming Important News——> SEBA Result Online : How to Check HSLC Result 2018
Educational Qualification:- Engineering Degree in the field of Electronics or equivalent.
- Experience of organizing Business Plan Competition.
- Experience of setting up or providing consultancy to start up in the field of technology.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years.
Age limit:- Minimum 23 years.
Pay Scale:- Negotiable according to level of the post and experience.
Job Description:- The Consultant has to assist STPI – Guwahati in all matters relating to conduction of a Business Plan Competition.
Job Location:- Guwahati
Tenure of Contact Period:- The contract period for the Post listed above shall be for a period of 03 Months and can be extended based on the satisfactory performance and requirement of STPI –Guwahati.
How to apply:- Interested candidates who want to avail this opportunity may attend for the interview on 15th May, 2018 at 1.00 p.m. with their resume in the following address.
STPI City Hub Centre, The Institution of Engineers (India) Building, 2nd Floor, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001.
For more details check the advertisement-
- An application on a plain paper along with resume will have to be produced before the interview committee.
- In addition to resume, candidates shall also submit details in Form I (attached) at the time of interview.
- Originals and Self-attested copies of the certificates in regard to age, qualification, experience, Photo Identification Document issued by any Govt. Authority (e.g PAN Card, Electors Photo Identity Card and Aadhaar Card etc.,) PPO etc., will have to be produced before the interview Committee.