Good news for those candidates preparing for SBI PO Exam 2018 as SBI PO Recruitment 2018 notification declared. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Those candidates are interest to apply can check the details information in this page and apply before the last date.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Probationary Officers Details
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a SBI PO Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Last Date To Submit :- 13/05/2018
Name of Organization :- State Bank of India
Total Post :- 2000
Application Mode :- ONLINE
Official Website :- www.sbi.co.in/careers
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
The candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Pay Scale:- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Age limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988
Selection Procedure:- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|SL||NAME OF TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|1||English Language||30||Total||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||100||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||Marks||20 Minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|SL||NAME OF TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAX MARKS||DURATION|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 Minutes|
|2||Data analysis & Interpretation||35||Total Max 200 Marks||45 Minutes|
|3||General /Economy/Banking awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|4||English Language||35||45 Minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Selection criteria for Group Exercise and Interview for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the merit list subject to a candidate scoring minimum qualifying score in aggregate.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks):- Candidates qualifying for GE & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
Final Selection:- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General, OBC- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
Before applying for the post check the details guidelines given below
- Candidates should have valid email ID
- To register online go through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Go to the website and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
How to get call letter of SBI PO Recruitment 2018
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
Important Notice to the candidates:-
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be published/ provided only on SBI authorised website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from time to time. No separate advertisement will be issues in this regard.
Don’t Miss to Check-
- Powerful tips to crack SBI PO recruitment 2018|Guarantee Success
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2018 For 1804 Multiple Vacancies