Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd is the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is looking for eligible, Bright, Outstanding, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee at E1 Trainee level. Selected candidates shall join Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Assistant Engineers at E1 level.
Job Opportunities 2018 at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd- For 150 AET Posts Details:
Last Date To Submit :- 17/02/2018
Name of Organization :- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Total Post :- 150
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- http://www.powergridindia.com/
Name Of Details Post:-
1. AET (Electrical): 100 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
2. AET (Electronics): 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
3. AET(Civil): 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Civil Engineering
4. AET(Computer Science):10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA required.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of RS. 24500/- per month. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Engineers at E1 and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 46500 (due for revision). The approximate CTC per annum after completion of training is Rs. 12.8 LPA.
Selection Process: The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2017.Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment.
Application Fee: For General/OBC- Rs 200/- is required.
How to Apply Job Opportunities at Power Grid Corporation of India 2018 Ltd
Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2017 registration number and other required information From 27.01.2018 onwards.Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 17.02.2018.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2017 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form.
- Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE-2017 score card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully.
- Upon completion, Submit the online application by clicking the Submit button. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and essential qualification certificate along with final year/semester marksheet(.pdf file size not exceeding 1 MB).
- After completion candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for
- Recruitment 2018 In Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR)
- Recruitment 2018 In Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Apply for Numaligarh Refinery post Recruitment 2018
Read our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates. Everyday we are updating latest Jobs in Assam, Interview Assam, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site.