Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment to various non-teaching posts viz Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and for the posts of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk in NVS HQ / Regional Offices. Detail of vacancies are as under (vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 For Lab Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Multiple Posts Details:-
Application Starting Date :- 12/11/2017
Last Date To Submit :- 13/12/2017
Name of Organization :-) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS)
Total Post :- 861
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website :- www.nvshq.org
|NAME OF POSTS||NO. OF POSTS|
|Lower Division Clerk||450|
|Female Staff Nurse||81|
|NAME OF POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|Lab Assistant||Middle Pass with General Science.|
|Lower Division Clerk||ESSENTIAL: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer operation and data entry acquired either as a subject at +2 level or through 6 months diploma in computer from a recognised institution or through computer literacy certificate at school level. Experience in accounts / administrative matters in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous organization
|Catering Assistant||Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. OR Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of regular establishment (for ExServicemen only).|
|Female Staff Nurse||12TH, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Hindi Translator||B.A, M.A|
|NAME OF POSTS||AGE|
|Lab Assistant||Between 18 and 30 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||Between 18-27 years|
|Catering Assistant||Up to 35 years|
|Stenographer||Between 18-27 years|
|Female Staff Nurse||Up to 35 years|
|Hindi Translator||Between 18 and 30 years|
|Audit Assistant||Between 18 and 30 years|
Application Fee:- The candidates applying fresh have to pay examination fees online through the prescribed link at online application, the post wise examination fees payable is as under: Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Rs.1000/- Catering Assistant, Stenographer: Rs. 750/- Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper: Rs. 750/- Lab Attendant: Rs. 750/-
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in online Computer Based Test (CBT). NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in online Computer Based Test (CBT). The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the above posts shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. For Stenographer & LDC / Storekeeper post, candidates shortlisted against CBT will be called for Skill Test which is only qualifying in nature and carries no weightage before considering them finally. In case a candidate fails to qualify the skill test, their candidature would be rejected. However, the mode of selection whichever for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of NVS and may be changed.
How to Apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 :-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS web-site i.e. www.nvshq.org / www.nvsnt2017.org No other means/mode of application will be accepted. No hard copies of application and documents are required to be sent to NVS in connection with the online application. The candidates shall apply online as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned as indicated above.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. The NVS through its exam conducting agency may send admit card etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, candidate should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, candidate should create his/her new email ID before applying On-line.
- Login id and Password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future use. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same at NVS or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will have to be submitted during document verification along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer, Physical disability, Valid Identity proof as applicable.
- The name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the online application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature at any stage of recruitment process
- Candidates are required to download the call letters from NVS website i.e. www.nvshq.org / www.nvsnt2017.org Candidates may be intimated about the same through e-mail/SMS by exam conducting agency of the NVS. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view NVS website i.e. www.nvshq.org / www.nvsnt2017.org from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates related to this recruitment as they may not get the intimation through e-mail/SMS due to technical fault. No correspondence should be entertained by the NVS nor NVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application on Portal – 12.11.2017, Last date of On-line Submission of Application with Fee – 13.12.2017
For further details check advertisement here.