Applications are invited from Indian Citizens to fill up Vacancies in Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps. All Female and male aspirants can fill up 34 Vacancies of SSC Officer posts available in Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Notification. Its a golden opportunity for candidates to works with Indian Army.Those candidates wants to make their career growth with Indian Army can apply before the last date.
Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The main primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure the national security and national unity. Also defending the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. Read further sections to know complete details about Indian Army Vacancy 2018.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 For SSC Officers details
Last Date To Submit :- 31/05/2018
Name of Organization :- Indian Army
Total Post :- 34
Application Mode :- ONLINE
Official Website :- www.indianarmy.nic.in
Name Of the Post:- Staff Selection Commissioned Officer
Upcoming Important News——> SEBA Result Online : How to Check HSLC Result 2018
Educational Qualification:- Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on 07th Jan 2018, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2018 along with the application.
Pay Scale:- Civilian Dental surgeons on commission in AD Corps will be granted rank of Captain in the pay scale, Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900) of Defence Pay Matrix as elaborated in Army Pay Rules-2017 (7 th Pay Commission). They will be entitled to Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs. 15,500/-, Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 20% of Basic Pay. HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e. X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) and Dearness Allowance as admissible. Depending upon the rank & area of posting, officers posted to field areas are eligible for Field Area Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, Siachen Allowance, as applicable. Other Allowances applicable, as per the provisions, are:
(a) Dress Allowance– On Commission, officers are entitled to Dress Allowance of Rs 20,000/- per Year
(b) Transport Allowance (TPTA)- It is applicable for Level 9 & above per month @ Rs 7200 + DA thereon, for Higher TPTA cities & @ Rs 3600 + DA thereon, for other cities in accordance with the Government policy guidelines on the subject.
(c) Children’s Education Allowance admissible @ Rs 2250/- per month per child for two children from nursery to class 12 in accordance with the Government policy guidelines on the subject.
(d) PG Allowance MDS degree holders will be eligible for PG allowance of Rs. 2,250/- per month or Specialist pay after fulfilling the mandatory requirements for the same.
(e) Privileges: In addition to the above, Armed Forces provide free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled rations (in Field areas only), Mess Club/Sports facilities, Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. All Officers are members of the Army Group Insurance Scheme & are insured for Rs. 75 lacs as per existing rules.
(f) Leave entitlements: On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days Annual and 20 days’ Causal Leave every year (subject to service exigencies). They are also entitled for 40% railway concession to any place and free travel (as per extant rules) for self and family and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) as per Govt. rules
Age limit:- The candidate must not have attained 45 yrs of age as on 31 Dec 2018.
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the interview alone. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Medical Examination: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
(a) Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height with correlated weight for men are 157.5 cms & weight should be 49.5 Kgs. The minimum acceptable height with correlated weight for women is 152 cms & weight of 42 Kgs. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.
(b) Permanent Body Tattoos: For Tattoo policies please visit the Website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
(c) To be passed fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Go to the official website of Indian army i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Put all the details required in Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Attach copies of required certificates along with Photograph.
- Submit the application form.
To check the advertisement click on the given below link-
- Candidates are expected to conduct themselves in a befitting manner. Any candidate found obstructing or trying to influence the commissioning process in any manner shall be liable for disqualification. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidates for commission. The decision taken by the authorities in this respect shall be final & binding.
- It may be noted that merely qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. A merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the interview only. Short Service Commissions in AD Corps will be offered/granted to the candidates from the above list strictly in order of merit, subject to their being medically FIT.