Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) arrange the IBPS PO Bank Exam to select some special candidates as Probationary Officers in Public Sector banks. IBPS recruits for all Public-Sector Banks, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, LIC & Insurance companies and also some regular member Banks of the IBPS society. As it will be conducted for the seventh time this year, that’s why it is termed as IBPS PO /MT CWE VII 2018. For all the other details like age limit, educational qualification for this post read the whole page.
Every year it is held at various locations throughout India. The mode of examination is online. In 2018
- IBPS CWE-VII PO Pre-Exam is held on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th
- IBPS PO Main Examination will be held on 26th November 2018.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification For 3562 Probationary Officers /Management Trainee Details
The Online Registration for IBPS PO is going to starts from August to September 2018. The mode of examination is online.The eligible and interested candidates can register themselves online for the said post on the official IBPS website www.ibps.in
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT)
Total Vacancies: 3562 Posts
Details of the vacancies for IBPS PO exam
Educational Qualification of the candidates:-
- Applicants should be completed his/her graduate degree in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University recognized by the Government of India or by the Central Government is eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants should have knowledge of computer operation which is must for IBPS PO exam as examination mode is online.
- Applicants should have verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT. The applicants should be able to read, write and speak the language.
Age Limit of the candidates:
Age of the applicants should be more than 20 years and less than 30 years at the time of registration. Also, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise applicants as per the government rules.
|Category Wise Applicants||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
Application fee for IBPS PO Exam:
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will not be refundable to any applicants applying for the exam.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 100/-
- General and Others candidates- Rs. 600/-
Selection Process for IBPS PO Exam:
The selection process of IBPS CWE-VII PO exam has 3 stages, which consisting of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, followed by Interview. Candidates have to pass each exam to get shortlisted for the next stage. Final selection will be on the basis of the scored get in the Mains and Interview.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO preliminary examination is of 1(one) hour duration which is conducted online. It has three sections which have 100 questions in total with a maximum score of 100 marks. Negative marking is there in IBPS PO pre-exam with 0.25 marks are deducted for per the wrong answer.
|No.||Name of Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1(one) Hour|
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
This year IBPS has decided to add a descriptive paper in its mains exam The IBPO PO Main exam has 4 sections with a total score of 200 marks of 180 minutes duration and descriptive paper 1 sections having a total score of 25 marks of 30 (Thirty) minutes duration.
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English language (LetterWriting
- IBPS PO Interview
Those candidates who have qualified the prelims and mains exam will be called for an interview. To qualify for the interview, a candidate has to score minimum 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).The interview round is conducted for at least 15-20 minutes.
- IBPS PO Pre-exam training: September to October
- Last date to download call letters for online examination IBPS PO Pre-exam training: September 2018
- Examination date schedule for online IBPS PO Pre-exam: October 2018
- Result Declare date of IBPS PO Pre-exam: October 2018
- Date to download the call letter for IBPS PO Main exam: November 2018
- Date for Online IBPS PO Main exam: November 2018
- Result of IBPS PO Main exam will be declared: December 2018
- Date (Expected) to download call letters for interview: January 2018
- Date (Expected) for the Conduct of IBPS PO interview: January/February 2018
- Final date for IBPS PO Provisional allotment: April 2018
How to apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can register for IBPS PO Exam 2018 only through online mode. Before going to fill up the IBPS PO, 2018 application form read the following:
- Go to the official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in
- Candidates required a valid email Id.
- Photograph and Signature should be scanned in the prescribed size
- Application Fee must be paid online
- Fill your IBPS PO 2018 application form carefully.
Before proceeding with the registration and application process, all candidates are requested to go through the complete guide for IBPS PO Online Application.
- Recruitment 2018 In Canara Bank For 450 Probationary Officers
- Jobs Recruitment 2018 In Supreme Court of India- Court Assistant
- Job Opportunities 2018- Axis Bank Ltd Recruitment For 105 Multiple Vacancies