Online applications are invited for the following post as shown below under the establishment of different health institutions of the Joint Director of Health Services of the districts and Medical Colleges & Hospitals of the State.Check this article more details like educational qualification, selection process and others.
Directorate Of Health Services, Assam Recruitment Online Apply For Staff Nurse Posts Details:-
Application Starting Date :- 25/11/2017
Last Date To Submit :- 10/12/2017
Name of Organization :-) Director of Health Services, Assam
Total Post :- 500
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website :- www.dhs.assam.gov.in
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF POSTS|
Educational Qualification:- Applicant should passed GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing Course from a Govt. recognized Institute, and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Age limit:- Age of the candidates must be in between 18 to 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, STP, STH Candidates only.
Pay: 14,000- 49,000 + GP 6,800
|For General Category: Rs.250/-
|For OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) & ST(H) category: Rs.150/-
|No fee is required for BPL.
Selection will be on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply for Directorate Of Health Services, Assam Recruitment 2017:-
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website fo Directorate of Health Services, Assam from 25.11.2017 to 10.12.2017 till midnight.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- HLSC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience/ Extra Curricular etc.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.