Applications are hereby invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon.Check this article more details like educational qualification, selection process, postal address, and others.
DC Office, Kamrup Amingaon Recruitment 2017 For 20 Junior Assistant Details:-
Application Starting Date :- From The Date Of Advertisement
Last Date To Submit :- 30/11/2017
Name of Organization :-) DC Office Kamrup
Total Post :- 20
Application Mode :- Offline
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF POSTS|
- The candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent there to.
- The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Applications/ Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. & Must have working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system such as MS Windows, Linux, Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, e-mail etc.
Age limit:- As per -Govt. O.M. ABP-06/2016/04, dated-. 03/03/2016, candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of Age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities.
Application Fee:- Treasury Challan of Rs.250/- ( Rupees Two Hundred fifty) only, in case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 150/- ( Rupees One hundred fifty) only as application fees to be deposited under the Head of Accounts “0070-Other Administrative Services -60- Other Service-800-other receipts”.
The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications. Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
How To Apply DC Office, Kamrup, Amingaon Recruitment For Junior Assistant Posts :-
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, together with application fee in the form of treasury challan and reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon on or before 30/11/2017 upto 5.00 P.M.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age , caste along with other testimonials and Original copy of Treasury Chalan.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for. Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
For further details view the official advertisement here.