Udayachal- Jadav Chandra Bhuyan Memorial Trust (a library) was set up on Nov.14, 2007 at Joymati Nagar, Pandu, Guwahati-12. Its main objectives are-
- To provide educational facilities to physically and mentally challenged children,more specifically to spastic children.
- To provide library facilities to such children as are otherwise deprived of the same.
- To provide crèche facilities to children of working parents.
- To provide all kinds of facilities for Music, Dance, Art and Craft, Medition, Yoga, Career Guidance and Personality Development.
- To make provision for a Conference Hall with attached Guest House to fecilitate corporate house and other organization hold meeting, seminers, discussion etc. and a Marriage-cum-party Hall for people and organizations to arrange private parties to be run on commercial basis for meeting express towards maintaining schools, libraries and other obligations of the Trust.
- To promote education and culture by setting up schools, colleges,universities and and scientific,commercial,industrial and technical institutes and do all things necessary for management and promotion of such institutions. The Trust shall also have the power to take up the management of such institutions established by any similar trust or association registered under the Societies Registration Act or other enactments in force or that may be brought into force by the State or Central Government.
- To promote moral, social and intellectual interests and well-being of the people by every possible legitimate means in its power.
- To represent the needs and wishes of the public to the Government.
- To assist the Government,as far as possible, in the proper administration of the country and in all other matter relating to promotion of public good.
- To create awarness on various moral,social and economic issues affecting the country and to direct that awarness in developing innovative means of generating financial,material and professional resources and channelise them through people and projects in the field.
- To promote national integration and encourage,support and develop social welfare programmes for healthy growth of the nation.
- To provide food, clothing and shelter to all those who are in need of them and financial assistance to those who cannot tend for themselves owing to old age,disease or any physical or mental handicap.
- To set up, maintain and support boarding houses,resthouses,conferencing homes, health and immunization camps, infirmaries, orphanages etc.
- To provide assistance to other for building or maintaining local roads,national and state highways,bridges,reservoirs, irrigation tanks,tubewells,recreatioin centres, parks,playgrounds for children,libraries,museums,art galleries, cultural centres etc. for the benefit of the public and improving their quality of life.
- To set up,take over,run or maintain a centre or centres for senior citizens or retirement homes or old peoples’s homes with facilities for boarding, lodging, health-care, nutrition, recreation etc. as may be necessary.
- To conduct and organize seminars,workshops,conferences,meeting,public lectures, social and cultural events and programmes.
Applications are invited from Udayachal to fill up the vacancies for the following posts given below.For more details check the whole page…
Urgent Recruitment of Staff for composite rehabilitation & training at Udayachal:-
Last Date To Submit :- 25/12/2017
Name of Organization :- Udayachal- Jadav Chandra Bhuyan Memorial Trust.
Application Mode :- Offline
- Name of the post: PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Qualification: BPT (preference will be given to thosecandidates having MPT degree),
- Name of the post: COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGIST.
Qualification: MSC in Counseling Psychology.
- Name of the post: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST,
- Name of the post: SPEECH THERAPIST & AUDIOLOGIST
- Name of the post: SPECIAL EDUCATOR.
Qualification: B.ED (Special Education)
Age limit:- Maximum age limit 38 yrs.
How to apply for composite rehabilitation & training at Udayachal
Interested and eligible candidates can be submitted their resume at Udayachal desk from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date of submission of resume is 25.12.2017.All the applicants are requested to submit their contact no along with their valid e-mail Id to provide information regarding Dates of Interview.
For any information, please contact at +918638894644
For further details check the advertisement- https://ibb.co/udayachal.recruit/adv
If you like the above post you will also like the following posts. Please check those out.