ASTU Recruitment 2018- System Operator Post details
Last Date To Submit :- 23/02/2018
Name of Organization :- Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati
Total Post :- 01
Name of post: System Operator
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering from an AICTE and State Council for Technical Education approved Institution. The Candidate should have exposure in using hardware and software in office environment.Selected Candidate have to manage all Computer facilities and related activities of the Universities. He will maintain the University website, LAN System, internet, intranet, computing facilities, softwares etc. of the University.
Age Limit : Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age of 43 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of Assam rules.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the post must pay for General/Obc Rs.500/- and Rs.250/-for SC/ST candidates through Online Payment or Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati payable at State Bank of India, AEC Branch, Branch Code -010670, Guwahati-781013, Assam. Online payment can be done by visiting university website (www.astu.ac.in). Click Online payment, select state Assam and Educational Institute. Click go and select Assam Science and Technology University and pay the payment. Online payment receipt must be submitted along with the application.
How to apply: The interested candidates may apply in prescribed form which can be downloaded along with other details of qualifications etc. from the University website www.astu.ac.in . The completed application should reach the University on or before 4 PM on 23rd February, 2018.
- Candidates must hare registered their name in any employment exchange of Assam.
- The Biodata format should be filled along with 3 Passport Size Photographs, two self addressed envelopes.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be considered as on the last date of submission of application.
- (i) Application after the last date and time, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper / enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- Candidates should send self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards including caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates from the concerned authority) in support of their qualifications and category. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written exam.
Read our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates of new new jobs. Everyday we are updating latest trend Jobs, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications( jobs with across India) etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site.