Assam PHED Recruitment 2018-19 Notification- Job career opening has released from Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) is to appoint the most effective candidates for Various posts Recruitment. All the aspirants are informed that online applications are invited by the company to fill Assam PHED Recruitment 2018 Posts. Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Assam with assistance from the World Bank is currently engaged in implementation and sustainable maintenance of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project in seven districts of Jorhat, Kamrup (M), Hailakandi, Bongaigaon, Sivsagar and Morigaon and Sonitpur , Assam.
The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam is a public agency in India that is responsible for rural water supply. During natural disasters the agency has the responsibility to get drinking water to the public as well as collaborating with aid organisations for this purpose. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e. Check other details Like PHED education qualification, PHED pay scale, PHED age limit, PHED selection process, PHED application fee & how to apply PHED posts, important links, PHED syllabus, PHED admit cards, PHED results, previous PHED papers are given in the below.
Assam PHED Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
Last Date To Submit :- 08/06/2018
Name of Organization :- Public Health Engineering Department
Total Post :-12
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website :- https://phennp.assam.gov.in/
Name of Post:-
- Project Engineer -4 Posts
- Sanitation Specialist -1 Post
- Finance Specialist -1 Post
- Community and Communication Development Specialist -1 Post
- LDA -Accounts -1 Post
- MIS Assistant-1 Post
- Office Assistant-3 Posts
Recent Important News——> RBI Recruitment 2018- Post of Director, IIBM- Guwahati
Educational Qualification for Assam PHED Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:-
Candidates should have the following eligibility criteria
- Project Engineer: Graduate in Civil engineering from any recognized institute with 7 years experience.
- Sanitation Specialist: Master degree in engineering/social science/environmental science/ water & sanitation and 3 years experience.
- Finance Specialist:MCOM/MBA(Finance)/CA/ICWA or equivalent with 3 years experience.
- Community and Communication Development Specialist: Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree in Social Science/Social welfare/Rural Development agencies/NGOs/Consultants/Government Organizations in participatory development approaches. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with multi sectoral development.
- LDA – Accounts: Commerce Graduate with 2 years’ post qualification experience.
- MIS Assistant: Graduate with 1-year post qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Office Assistant: Graduate with 1-year post qualification experience.
Recent Important News——> Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2018- Various Posts
Pay Scale:- Check the PHED Recruitment official notification for details salary information
Salary not a bar for deserving candidates. In case sufficient number of candidates does not apply for the post then minimum 5 years of relevant experience will be considered with a salary range of Rs. 60,000.
Age limit:- The upper age limit is restricted to 40 years as on 01-01-2018
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply Assam PHED Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:-
Applications should be addressed to ”World Bank Assisted Rural Water Supply And Sanitation Project-LIS(Neer Nirmal Pariyojana), ASSAM, 5th Floor, Redstone Building, (Near Down Town Hospital, Guwahati-22”. the last date of application is 8 June 2018.
Note: For position no 001, 002,003, 004 and 005 candidates have to submit detailed CV along with Annexure A & other testimonials
For details information check the advertisement-