Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates fulfilling the conditions given below for engagement of Junior Administrative Assistant under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission. Check this article more details like educational qualification, selection process, postal address, and others.
APSC Recruitment 2017 For Junior Administrative Assistant Post Details:-
Application Starting Date :- From The Date Of Advertisement
Last Date To Submit :- 01/12/2017
Name of Organization :-) Assam Public Service Commission
Total Post :- 12
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website :- www.apsc.nic.in
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF POSTS|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||12|
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science and Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Age limit:- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu there of for the purpose..
- For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL certificate : Nil
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC” examination fee showing the name of post and receipt of Assam Public Service Commission. Original copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Mode I :-The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test.
Mode II :- (a) Computer Practical Test (qualifying only) = 25 marks. Candidates securing 40% marks out of 25 will be treated as qualified for interview/viva-voice.
(b) Viva-voice/interview: The viva-voice will carry 25 marks.
The computer test and the viva-voice interview will be held on the same day at the APSC office premises. The final merit will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the written test and the viva-voice interview.
How to Apply for APSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
Application form may be downloaded from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary, APSC. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 01/12/2017 during office hours. The candidates must obtain proof of submission of application form.