The APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) is the body of Assam government who is entrusted with the duty of electing officials through conducting examinations. The APSC was established in the year 1937 on First April. It was established with the provision of the government of India Act 1935. The chairman and members of the commission are appointed by the governor of the State government. The Provisions in the Constitution ensure the competence of the Assam Public Service Commission to deal with matters relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence from any quarter.
APSC Mains 2016 Admit Card Download details
Assam Public Service Commission will release its admit cards for the APSC Combined Competitive Main examination from 18/1/2018. The examination is going to be happened from 6/2/2018 to 25/3/2018. So all the students are informed that the admit cards will be uploaded in the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in from 18/1/2018. This information is for those students who have already qualified for the preliminary examination and are preparing for the mains examination.
How to Download the Admit Card for APSC
Follow the following procedure:
(1) Go to the official website of the APSC www.apsc.nic.in
(2) The student should then visit the Recruitment section in the home page.
(3) Please read all the instructions thoroughly provided in the notification.
(4) Click on the link APSC Preliminary examination 2016.
(5) Enter your credentials.
(6) You will be given the admit card.
(7) Print the admit card for your use.