Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For 15 Multiple Posts– Gauhati High Court announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Judicial Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Multiple Vacancy with so many other govt. jobs. Those who are interested can apply before the last date mention below. Also check other details information like educational qualification, age limit etc. before applying for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For 15 Multiple Posts.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For 15 Multiple Posts Details
Last Date To Submit :- 28/02/2018
Name of Organization :- Gauhati High Court
Total Post :- 15
Official Website:- http://ghconline.gov.in/
Name Of Post:-
1. Judicial Assistant: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% marks in the Degree examination and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have secured minimum 40% marks in the Degree examination. Candidates must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on computer.
2. Senior Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must be complete Diploma, any Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline along with Diploma Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed on a computer. Due weightage will be given to a Law Graduate.
3. System Analyst: 01 Post
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be from any one of the field B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech. Candidate should possess the qualification of MCA with 2 years’ experience or BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) with 2 years’ experience or M.Sc., PGDCA with 3 years’ experience or M.Tech (Computer Science).
4. Record Keeper: 01 Post
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be Graduate from any recognised university.
5. Electrician: 01 Post
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be 12TH, ITI
6. Driver: 01 Post
7. Cook: 01 Post
8. Mali: 01 Post
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be 8th Pass
Pay Scale:- Check the advertisement where details are mention according to the posts.
- Gen/OBC- 18- 38 years.
- SC/ST- 18- 43 years.
- PWD- 18- 48 years
Application Fee:- Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred) only for General (including OBC/MOBC and all others) candidates, Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred) only in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written examination, Viva-voce for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For 15 Multiple Posts.
How to Apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For 15 Multiple Posts:-
- Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ghcitanaoar.gov.in. download and take printout of the “Advertisement & Application Form”. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully before filling up the form.
- Candidates shall fill the Application Form and paste his/her recent passport sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Four copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (write name of the post) ” and the same should be addressed to “The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN 791110.”
- The envelope containing the application form along with other relevant documents should be dropped in the DROP BOX labelled as “DROP BOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS SYSTEM ANALYST, STENOGRAPHER GRADE-II, JUDICIAL ASSISTANT. RECORD KEEPER, DRIVER, LAWN ATTENDANT/MALI, CHEF/COOK FOR ITANAGAR PERMANENT BENCH” kept in the precinct of the Itanagar Bench of Gauhati High Court, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Applicants intending to apply for more than one post should submit separate application form, documents and IPOs and in separate envelop.
- Applications submitted in any other mode, except as indicated, will be summarily rejected without any communication.
- The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published on high court website for reference of the candidates in due course. Last date for submission of application is 28th Feb 2018 till 5.00 pm.
[button-red url=”#” target=”_self” position=”left”]Don’t Miss To Watch[/button-red]
- System Operator Recruitment In Assam Science and Technology University(ASTU) 2018
- Recruitment 2018 In Sonapur College-For Posts of Junior Assistant
- MSTC Limited Recruitment 2018 For Manager Posts| Apply Online
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2018- Sail Notification| Career In Management Trainee
Read our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates of new new jobs. Everyday we are updating latest trend Jobs, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications( jobs with across India) etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site.