Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2018 For 500 Cabin Crew Posts Details
Last Date To Submit:- 12/03/2018
Name of Organization:- Air India Limited
Total Post :- 500
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.airindia.in
Name of post: Cabin CrewA. Northern Region, Delhi: 450 Posts [Male: 150 Posts, Female: 300 Posts]
B. Western Region, Mumbai: 50 Posts [Male: 13 Posts, Female: 37 Posts]
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University with relevant experience.
Experience: Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 and 35 years as on 12-03-2018. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years in case of SC/ ST and 3 years in case of OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Medical Examination & Written Test.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai (as per Region applied for). It may be noted that incase a candidate does not meet the medical eligible criteria and declared ‘UNFIT’ , the Demand Draft will not be returned.
Candidates would be required to fill the details of Demand Draft on-line and submit the same at the time of written test (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates) along with the duly signed print out of the Application Form.
How to Apply Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2018 For 500 Cabin Crew Posts:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 20-02-2018 to 12-03-2018 through the website www.airindia.in .
Before applying Online, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information:-
- A valid e-mail ID
- A Digital/Scanned Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Please note that the candidature of Cabin Crew presently working with any of the subsidiaries Companies of Air India Ltd as Cabin Crew will not be considered.
- No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them a printed copy of the Application Form, 1 Passport size photo, Bank Draft, copy of Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Medical Certificate at the time of the Written Test.
Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2018 For 500 Cabin Crew Posts
Don’t Miss To Watch:-
- Assam Jatiya Bidyalay, Guwahati Recruitment 2018-19 For Teachers of Physics, Assamese, Physical Education
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account 2018-19| Latest News Comes from Supreme Court| Details Info
- APSC Recruitment 2018-19 For 169 Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer & Others
To get more details job( also private and govt. job) related to the Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2018-19, candidates can go through the above provided link so that it directly connects you with our portal www.assamjobvacancy.com for more updates also.