IOCL, Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 For 29 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts Details
Last Date To Submit :- 10/03/2018
Name of Organization :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Total Post :- 29
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.iocl.com
Name Of Post:-
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) : 20 posts
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) : 02 posts
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV : 01 post
4. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV : 03 posts
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) : 01 post
6. Junior Materials Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant-IV : 01 post
7. Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : 01 post
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to ST categories considered against reserved positions.
How to Apply IOCL, Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2018 For 29 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 17.02.2018 (10:00 Hrs) to 10.03.2018 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone.
- Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -46, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 24.03.2018.
- If printout of the online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for, by 24.03.2018, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
Important Dates to Remember:
• Date of opening of online application:17.02.2018
• Last date of submission of of online application: 10.03.2018
• Last date of receipt of printout of online application: 24.03.2018
• Date of written test: 25.03.2018
• Date of written test result: 17.04.2018
For any query, candidates may contact at : Tel No-(03664)253112.
Read our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates of new new jobs. Everyday we are updating latest trend Jobs, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications( jobs with across India) etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site