IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018| IDBI Careers|Official Notification- For 760 Banking Executive Posts– IDBI Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc. IDBI Bank Ltd., a company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having majority shareholding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018| IDBI Careers|Official Notification- For 760 Banking Executive Posts Details
Last Date To Submit :- 28/02/2018
Name of Organization :- IDBI Bank
Total Post :- 760
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.idbi.com
Name Of Post:- Banking Executive
Educational Qualification:- Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university.
Pay Scale:- Banking Executive will be appointed on contractual basis. But don’t worry, the contract would be initially for a period of 1(one) year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to- year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank. The Executive will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as per the following chart:
- Rs17,000 per month in the first year,
- Rs18,500 per month in the second year and
- Rs20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Age limit:- Age of the candidates should be more than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 01/01/2018 for the posts of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 For 760 Banking Executive Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee:- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
- Rs150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs700/- for all others.
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server.Don’t press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‟E-Receipt‟ indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, transaction may not have been successful.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on online test, document verification & medical test.
The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Sl No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||
Composite time of 90 minutes
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
How to Apply IDBI Bank Recruitment Notification- For 760 Banking Executive Posts 2018:-
- Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the“CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives – 2018” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter
Name, Contact details and Email-id.Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password that will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “Submit Button”.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode Online and click on “Submit” button.
- Date of Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges Online: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018
- Date of Online Test at all centers: April 28, 2018
Don’t Miss to Watch:
- Recruitment Scientist/Engineer In ISRO 2018| ISRO Careers| Apply Online
- Job Opportunities 2018- Axis Bank Ltd Recruitment For 105 Multiple Vacancies-Apply Online
- MSTC Limited Recruitment 2018 For Manager Posts| Apply Online
Read our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates of new new jobs. Everyday we are updating latest trend Jobs, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications( jobs with across India) etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site