Recently a news comes from the Panchayat and Rural Development Assam that they extended the last date of submission of application form for for recruitment of 945 Extension Officer, Jr. Asst, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar, Gaon Panchayat Secretary Posts. Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates (Those are unable to submit application formtill now) who are Citizens of India having registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam, for filling up existing vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development as indicated below.
Extended Online Submission Application of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Upto 21-01-2018 Details
Last Date To Submit :- 16-01-2017 21-01-2018
Name of Organization :- Panchayat and Rural Development Assam
Total Post :- 945
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.pnrdassam.in
Name Of Post:-
- Extension Officer (Panchyat): 74 Posts
- Jr. Asst. HQ: 24 Posts
- Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika: 147 Posts
- Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat): 100 Posts
- Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar: 450 Posts
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary: 150 Posts
a) For all category, the candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
b) Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Pay Scale:- Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2.
Age limit:- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in the 6 (six) centres in the state namely Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh. There will be a common written examination except for that the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours
How to Apply Extended Online Submission Application of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates are required to apply through online mode only, No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Instructions for filling up online form will be available in the departments Website www.rural.assam.gov.in Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website while filling up forms.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examinations / join services on being selected by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Department shall not be in any way responsible/accountable.
- Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 10.00 AM of 22.12.2017 to 12.00 Midnight of 16-01-2017 21-01-2018 only. No application can be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
For further details check-
Bookmark our website www.assamjobvacancy.com for further updates. Everyday we are updating latest Jobs in Assam, Interview Assam, Sakori Assam, Assam Job Alert, North East Job, Assam Career, private job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc on daily basis. So, Aspirants who are seeking for jobs, here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt and private notifications directly from this web site.
Also Check: Airports Authority of India – Result of Online Test and Schedule for Trade Test