There are a lots of candidates whose dream is to work in a reputed and big organisation like Gauhati University which is the most renowned University in the entire North East India located in Jalukbari. Now we are going to give you a good news that Gauhati University invited those candidates who are eligible for the posts of Multi-Tasking Assistant (Special Cadre in General administration and Accounts) on contractual basis. Remember that the selected candidates cannot claim for regular appointment in the Gauhati University against any permanent posts by virtue of this appointment.
Gauhati University(GU) Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 On Contractual Basis Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 25/01/2018
Name of Organization :- Gauhati University
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- http://www.gauhati.ac.in
Name Of Post:- Multi- Tasking Assistant
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should complete Graduates in any discipline (except Fine Arts) with minimum 45% marks. Also it is is desirable candidate’s experience in relevant field.
Age limit:- Age of Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years on the last date of application.
Application Fee:- Candidates has to be paid an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through online mode which is non-refundable. No other mode will be accepted.
Initially the recruitment is for a period of 3 (three) years and out of which initial 1 (one) year shall be probation period. Engagement may be renewed for further period based on performance.
How to Apply Gauhati University(GU) Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 On Contractual Basis:-
Interested and eligible candidates should check the following procedure before applying.
- Candidates have to first log on to the “Online Recruitment” portal on the website of Gauhati University
- Please select where to apply and Name of post applied for.
- Fill up the application form in details.
Please go through the instructions for filling the online form…
- Applicants should preferably have a valid Email ID.
- You can make changes in the Application Form before you Click on the Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in the Application Form before clicking the Submit Button. There is no provision to make changes in the Application Form once submit button is clicked.
- Required fee is printed on your SBI Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the fee in any Branch of State Bank of India from second working day onward, from the day of printing Challan. Donot forget to obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID after depositing fee.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he/she can download printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Only documents mentioned are required to be uploaded while registering online but it will be subsequently verified at the time of document verification along with other Original documents.
- Scan your photograph (maximum 35kb) and your signature (maximum 30kb) and keep ready for uploading during filling up of the Online Application Form.
- Please remember the password given by you.It is important for further login.
- After successful submission applicants are requested to take their acknowledgement printout.
- For any query Please contact on 09769199421.[Monday to Saturday:- 10A.M to 6P.M]
For further details check-