Again a good news for all the candidates that State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.Its like a new gift in new year so friends this time you have to grab it anyhow. For any kind of help, Our teams are always with you. Feel free to ask anything with us. Also candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.For details information about the post, please check the whole page carefully.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers[ Deputy Manager(Internal Audit) MMGS-II] Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 28/01/2018
Name of Organization :- State Bank of India
Total Post :- 50
Application Mode :-
Official Website:- https://www.sbi.co.in/
Name Of Post:- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)(GEN- 26, SC- 7, ST- 4, OBC-13 )
- Essential: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred: CISA
- Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks orin employment of a Bank. Experience Certificate issued
by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be
- Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office
Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant post qualification experience as on 01.12.2017.
Pay Scale:- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Age limit:- Age should be 21-35 years as on 30.06.2017
Application Fee:- For SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only) and For General and others 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges.
Place Of Posting: Candidates recruited into the Bank will be placed in the Audit department for carrying out the Internal Audit function of the Bank. Officers recruited for audit will be attached to internal Audit Department, Corporate Centre, Hyderabad and will be on mobile duty. They will be required to travel for audit purpose within India and abroad.
Selection Process:- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion. The test will be conducted tentatively on 25.02.2018. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres. Candidate should choose the name of the centre where he/she desires to appear in the examination.
- The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview/group discussion.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.01.2018.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other
registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in online examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the Bank’s website.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
How to Apply State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers [Deputy Manager(Internal Audit) MMGS-II]:-
- (a)Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload. Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph [Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb]. and signature should on white paper with Black Ink Pen [ Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb]. Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018
Date of online Test (Tentative): 25.02.2018
Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12.02.2018 onwards
For further details check-