Job Opening at Jagannath Barooah College (known as J.B. College) is an reputed college located in Jorhat, Assam, India. J.B. College is affiliated under Dibrugarh University and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). Candidates are requested to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in GEOLOGY and SANSKRIT as soon as possible.For details information scroll down the whole page and also check the official link of the website given below in the page.
Recruitment 2018- The Post Of Assistant Professor At J.B. College Jorhat Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 03/02/2018
Name of Organization :- J.B. College, Jorhat
Total Post :- 02
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website:- www.dheassam.gov.in
Name Of Post:-
1. Assistant Professor(Geology):- 01 Post (ST-01)
2. Assistant Professor(Sanskrit):- 01 Post (OBC/MOBC-01)
- Candidates should have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’ Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Candidates must know the local language.
Age limit:- Age of the candidates should not be more than 43 years with relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC candidates as on
How to Apply Recruitment 2018- The Post Of Assistant Professor At J.B. College Jorhat:-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts in J.B. College with standard Applications format, which is available in the website www.dheassam.gov.in, along with all supporting documents. Applications will be received by the undersigned till 3 p.m. of February 3, 2018. Applications must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) only in the name of Principal, J.B. College, drawn at Jorhat.
Dates of interview will be notified on college website on 6th February 2018 at 4 pm.
For further details check the advertisement- http://jbcollege.org.in/recruit.adv
- Assam Medical College Job Recruitment 2018
- Download Admit Card Of Assam Secretariat 2018 Junior Administrative Assistants