Job Opening in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), is the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from the eligible candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices in IOCL Noonmati, Guwahati Refinery under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Trades mentioned below. For more details check the official website of IOCL, given below in our page.
Recruitment 2018- Trade Apprentice Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL),Noonmati Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 03/02/2018
Name of Organization :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Total Post :- 12
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.iocl.com
Name Of Post:-
|Trade Apprentice||No. Of Posts||Tenure|
|Secretarial Assistant||10||12 months|
|Secretarial Assistant||3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Com from any recognize institute (Minimum 55% in aggregate, 50% in case of SC/PwBD)|
|Accountant||3 year B.Com from any recognize institute (Minimum 55% in aggregate;50% in case of SC/PwBD)|
a. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. course with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC and PwBD) in aggregate.
b. Qualification of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. shall not be considered a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be reckoned on graduation level exam only. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
c. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible.
- Age of the candidates Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC(NCL), for seats reserved for them).
- Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview in the ratio of 85:15. A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
- Those candidates belong to PwBD categories, who have availed of concession in eligibility qualification marks
or in qualifying marks of Written Test or in Personal Interview, will be considered against reserved seats.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 will be required to attend a Personal Interview to be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
Stipend:- As prescribed under the Apprentice Act, Apprentices will be paid a consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the state, in addition, the Refinery pays Rs.2500/ per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance, and miscellaneous expenses etc.
How to Apply Recruitment 2018- Trade Apprentice Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Noonmati:-
- Applications submitted for the posts of IOCL will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat, may visit the website www.iocl.com
- Next go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Engagement of Non Technical Apprentices 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number. Future communication with candidate will take place only through register email id/website /mobile phone.
- Before applying on-line, the candidate should have ready scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB). The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Noonmati Refinery, Guwahati along with all supporting documents & a photograph as mentioned in the check list attached as Annexure-III, under self attestation, by Ordinary Post only so as to reach latest by 17.02.2018. Candidates should super scribe the Name of the Refinery Unit Applied for, Name of the Trade Applied for and Trade Code on the top of the envelope.
Date Of Opening Of IOCL Online Application:- 13.01.2018 (10:00 Hrs.)
Last Date Of Submission Of IOCL Online Application:- 03.02.2018 (17:00 Hrs.)
Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Online With Supporting Documents:-17.02.2018
Date Of Written Test:- 18.02.2018
Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result:- 23.02.2018
Dates Of Personal Interview:- 05.03.2018 – 06.03.2018
For further details check-
- J.B. College Jorhat Recruitment 2018- Assistant Professors
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018- Probationary Officers