Union Bank of India, a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment. Those candidates who are preparing for bank exams should apply it fast. You are on the right page.We update you always with latest informations. For more details informations scroll down the whole page….
Union Bank Recruitment Project 2017-18 Specialist Officers (Forex & Treasury) Recruitment Notification Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 13/01/2018
Name of Organization :- Union Bank of India
Total Post :- 100
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Name Of Post:-
1. Forex Officer (GRADE II ): 50 [SC- 8,ST- 3,OBC-14 ,UR-25]
Educational Qualification:- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Age limit:- Minimum : 23 years and Maximum : 32 years
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
2. Integrated Treasury Officer (GRADE II ): 50 [SC- 7,ST- 4,OBC-13 ,UR-26]
Educational Qualification:- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Age limit:- Minimum : 23 years and Maximum : 35 years
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
- A relaxation of 5% would be available in the minimum marks required under the eligibility criteria of Educational Qualification to the candidates belonging to Reserved Category, as per the Government guidelines.
- The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 20.12.2017.
- The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.250000.00 (Rs.Two Lac Fifty Thousand Only) plus GST and all other taxes as applicable as per Government rules in case he / she leaves the Bank before completion of 3 years of active service.
- The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
- The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 09.02.2018 at the following centers: (a)Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
Application Fee:- Payable only through online mode.
For GEN & OBC:- Rs.600.00 (application fees)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
How to Apply Union Bank Recruitment Project 2017-18 Specialist Officers (Forex & Treasury) Recruitment Details:-
The candidates can apply only online from 20.12.2017 to 13.01.2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should read carefully-
i. Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
ii. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
iii. Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Procedure for applying online:
i. The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 SPECIALIST OFFICERS (FOREX & TREASURY ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”. There will be two
links named as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application. The applicant has to click on first link to download the full notification. The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification. If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
ii. The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
iii. The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
iv. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
v. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
vi. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
vii. The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
It is reiterated that applicants are advised to keep themselves regularly updated about the alerts / communication regarding the selection process through the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
For further details check the advertisement- https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf