Assam State Disaster Management Authority announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Consultant.
Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2017 For 01 Consultant Post Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 4 days from the date of advertisement published(30/11/2017)
Name of Organization :-) Assam State Disaster Management Authority
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website :- http://sdmassam.nic.in/
Name Of Post:- Consultant
Educational Qualification:- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Experience:- 3 – 5 years
Candidate will be selected based on either Written Exam/Interview.
- This application is a key part of the selection process. Fill each and every part of the Form carefully and completely. In case, any clause in the form is not applicable in your case, please write “Not Applicable” (NA) in the space provided.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Please enclose copies of mark-sheets of all Board/ University Examinations
- Please enclose copies of work experience certificates, if any
- Please enclose copies of relevant certificate relating to proficiency in Computer Application.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card, if available.
- The Last Date of submission should be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates are liable to be disqualified for furnishing false or wrong information
How To Apply Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2017 For 01 Consultant Post:-
Applications along with Prescribed Application Form, attested copies of all Certificates, Marks Sheets, recent passport size photo, etc. are invited from intending candidates, who are Indian Citizens, for engagement on contract basis under ASDMA. The applicants may have to appear for a written test / interview at the venue, date and time as decided and directed by the Authority, at their own cost. No TA / DA shall be paid for the purpose. Candidates not having the requisite qualifications are liable to be summarily rejected. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility before applying, details of which are available on ASDMA website. The Authority also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will lead to summary disqualification.
The applications, complete in all respects, along with testimonials should be submitted on or before four days from publication of advertisement and sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications received after the deadline will be summarily rejected. No application will be received through fax. The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the subject line in the email.
For further details information check the advertisement- http://www.asdma.gov.in/download/pdf