Bank Of Baroda is back with recruitment to fill up 427 vacancies for Special Officer posts. This type of opportunity come only once in a year, so try to grab it as soon as possible. Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.For more details check the whole page…
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Online Apply for 427 Special Officers Posts Details:-
Application Starting Date :- 14/11/2017
Last Date To Submit :- 05/12/2017
Name of Organization :- Bank Of Baroda
Total Post :- 427
Application Mode :- ONLINE
Official Website :- www.bankofbaroda.co.in
|NAME OF DIFFERENT POSTS||NO. OF VACANCY|
|Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit)||01|
|Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||01|
|Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||03|
|Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives)||02|
|Treasury – Product Sales||20|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –III)||40|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –I)||140|
|NAME OF DIFFERENT POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit)||The candidate must be minimum graduate from a recognized university. Over and above the said qualification, the candidate must possess minimum one of the following qualifications, as well: 1. FRM from GARP 2. PRM from PRMIA 3. Post Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics from a reputed Institute/ Govt. Recognized Institute. 4. *2 years Full Time, MBA or PG Diploma, with specialization in Banking and Finance|
|Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||The candidate must be minimum graduate from a recognized university. Over and above the said qualification, the candidate must possess minimum one of the following qualifications, as well: 1. FRM from GARP 2. PRM from PRMIA 3. Post Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics from a reputed Institute/ Govt. Recognized Institute. 4. *2 years Full Time, MBA or PG Diploma, with specialization in Banking and Finance|
|IT Security||4 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Engineering Graduate and minimum One year Diploma in IT / Computer Science from recognised university / Institute OR Post Graduate in Science / Computer Science from recognised University / Institute. CISA / CISSP / CISM certification is mandatory Desirable : ISO 27001 LA /CEH / CCNA/ CCNA Security Certification|
|Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives)||*2 years Full time, M.B.A or equivalent, with specialization in Marketing and Sales from a premier institution.|
|Treasury – Product Sales||*2 years Full time, M.B.A or equivalent, with specialization in Marketing, preferably from a premier institution.|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –III)||CA or ICWA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –I)||CA or ICWA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)|
|Trade Finance||CA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance/Trade Finance/ International Business. (Courses completed through correspondence / parttime are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)|
|Security||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Sales||*2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Marketing/Sales/Retail. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)|
Note: a. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 05.12.2017. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 05.12.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate, issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then a certificate in original issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and for further process.
b. Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicate the same in online application.If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
c. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage of marks, unless mentioned by the University/ Board, shall be arrived at, by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any, multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class/ grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
|NAME OF DIFFERENT POSTS||AGE (as on 05.12.2017)|
|Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit)||Min – 35 Yrs & Max. – 50 Yrs.|
|Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||Min – 35 Yrs & Max. – 50 Yrs.|
|IT Security||Min – 30 Yrs & Max. – 45 Yrs.|
|Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 37 Yrs.|
|Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives)||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 35 Yrs.|
|Treasury – Product Sales||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 35 Yrs.|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –III)||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 37 Yrs.|
|Finance / Credit (MMG/S –I)||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 35 Yrs.|
|Trade Finance||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 35 Yrs.|
|Security||Min – 25 Yrs & Max. – 35 Yrs.|
|Sales||Min. – 21 Yrs & Max. – 30 Yrs.|
i) GEN/OBC Male candidates –Rs. 600/-
ii) PWD/ SC/ST candidates –100.
Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Age relaxation:- Check the advertisement given below.
Selection Procedure:- The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
HOW To Apply Bank Of Baroda Recruitment for Special Officers Posts :-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
For further details of Bank Of Baroda Recruitment for Special Officers Posts Check The advertisement- Bob/adv/sf