Indian Railway Recruitment for group C vacancies:-
Good news for all those who are eagerly waiting for the railway recruitment to come out. Now is the time to apply for it as group C posts have been advertised. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for this job as soon as possible.
Details of this post and eligible criteria are given below:-
Age Limit:- The candidate should be between 18 and 25 years of age as on January 1, 2018. No age relaxation for the reserved categories viz. SC/ST/OBC.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should be an active player, i.e. he or she must be playing right now and not some inactive player. He or she should have fulfilled the sports achievements on or after April 1, 2015.
(1) The candidate should be a graduate or have its equivalent for Level 5 posts.
(2) Applicant must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent with 80 WPM in Shorthand for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 50 minutes for English and in 65 minutes for Hindi, for the post of Jr. Stenographer.
(3) The candidate should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent or He should have passed in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate to apply for the Level 2 and Level 3 posts.
Application Fee:- The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs 500, on the other hand SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD and women candidates will have to pay Rs. 250.
The candidate should submit the application fee in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank, or crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of notification) drawn in favour of “Principal Financial Advisor, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”.
The selection process will completely be based upon performance in Sports Trials and Interview. Certificate Verification will be done by a duly constituted Recruitment Committee of this Railway.
How to apply:-
(1) Before applying, candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
(2) Candidates should log on to the official website
(3) Go to “Careers Current Openings” and Select the Desired Post.
(4) Click “Download application form”.
(5) Fill all the mandatory details. Send to concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying for Indian Railway Recruitment for group C vacancies:-
. Click here to go to the official website.