Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online application by 16/11/2017 for following posts in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 20/2017)
UPSC Advertisement Online Apply For Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer, Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts Details:-
Application Starting Date :- From The Date Of Advertisement
Last Date To Submit :- 16/11/2017
Name of Organization :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Post :- 19
Application Mode :- ONLINE
Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
|NAME OF DIFFERENT POSTS||NO. OF VACANCY|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management / Rainfed Farming System)||01|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||09|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||04|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||05|
|NAME OF DIFFERENT POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management / Rainfed Farming System)||Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognised University or Institute.|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.|
Age limit:- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer- 35 years/ Scientific Officer (Chemical)- 30 years/ Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)- 30 years/ Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General- 50 years.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Age relaxation:- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
How To Apply UPSC Advertisement Online For Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer, Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts:-
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 16.11.2017.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 17.11.2017.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
For further details download the advertisement.