Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
Indian Bank Recruitment Of Probationary Officers 2017-2018 – Admission To Post Graduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course Offered Through Manipal Global Education Services Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 22/12/2017
Name of Organization :- Indian Bank
Total Post :- 324
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.indianbank.co.in
Name Of Post:- Probationary Officers
Educational Qualification:- Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age limit:- Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years Age (As on 01.07.2016) i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive.
Application Fee:- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply Indian Bank Recruitment Of Probationary Officers 2017-2018:-
Applications have to be submitted online from 06.12.2016 and not later than 22.12.2016. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications.
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
ii. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
iii. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share e-mail ID with any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online-
1. Candidates should select the ―Career‖ tab in Bank’s website www.indianbank.co.in and will be routed to a page where he/she can open the link ―PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18 and click on ―APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING.
2. Candidates should click on ―NEW REGISTRATION‖ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
4. The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
5. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
6. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.
On-line registration date:- 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training:- After 05.01.2017
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:- 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017
Download of call letters for online examination-Preliminary:- After 11.01.2017
Online Examination -Preliminary:- 22.01.2017
Result of Online exam -Preliminary:- 30.01.2017
Download of call letters for online examination-Main:- 16.02.2017
Online Examination -Main:- 28.02.2017
For further details check the advertisement- http://www.indianbank.in/ADVPOBOARD.pdf