Gurucharan College popularly known as GC College, is a college imparting 10+2, undergraduate, certifications (self-financing) and postgraduate (self-financing) education under the aegis of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Guwahati Universityand Assam University, Silchar. Gurucharan College, Silchar is affiliated under Assam University (Central University).
Application are in standard forms (as published in Assam Gazette, Part-IX) with complete Biodata and self attested copies of all testimonials from H.S.L.C. onwards for the following posts of Assistant Professor.
Gurucharan College (G.C. College), Silchar Recruitment 2017- For Assistant Professor Posts Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Name of Organization :- Gurucharan College, Silchar
Total Post :-04
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website:- http://gurucharancollege.ac.in/
Name Of Post:-
|NAME OF POSTS||NO. OF POSTS|
|Assistant Professor (Anthropology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Zoology)||01|
- The candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Masters Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR. The candidates awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who have obtained M.Phil degree on or before 10.07.2009 may also apply for the post, excluding the candidates obtained M.Phil/Ph.D. degree from off campus centre. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the SC/ST/differently able categories are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19/09/1991. Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility like M.Phil/ Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- In service candidates have to apply through proper channel with an NOC from the appointing authority/employer. Without NOC, the application are liable to be rejected.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
Age limit:- Candidates should not be more than 43 (forty three) years of age as on 01.01.2017 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15,600/-to 39,100/- + AGP Rs. 6000.00 with other allowances as per rule as admissible time to time.
How to Apply Gurucharan College (G.C. College), Silchar Recruitment 2017- For Assistant Professor Posts:-
Applications with relevant documents accompanied by a non-refundable a/c payee demand draft for Rs.1500.00 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only being the processing fee from any nationalized bank to be drawn in favor of the Principal & Secretary, G.B., G.C.College, Silchar, payable at Silchar, should reach the office of the undersigned within 20 (twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview. Incomplete/ defective applications will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such candidates.
For any queries check the official website- http://gurucharancollege.ac.in/