Applications are invited in Standard Form of Application Published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for eligible Indian Citizens for contractual engagement at Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre as faculties for the following position.
Urgent Recruitment Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre 2018 – Faculty For Conventional/ Modern Survey Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 15/01/2018
Name of Organization :- Director of Land Records & Surveys, Assam
Total Post :- 04
Name Of Post:-
Faculties for Conventional Survey: 02 posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Science having Mathematics as subject in Degree standard with six months RCCC Training pass certificate from ASSTC as per latest syllabus.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/-
Faculties for Modern Survey: 02 posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognised university having two years certificate course from ITI in Drawing, Drafting/ Mapping, AutoCAD training in Mapping/ Drawing.
- Pay Scale: Rs 25000/-
Age Limit:- Maximum 65 years as on 01/01/2017.
Note:- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis. Initially this engagement will be for 1 year based on performance and requirement of the mission, contract further may be extended.
How To Apply Urgent Recruitment Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre 2018 – Faculty For Conventional/ Modern Survey:-
Candidates willing to apply must submit their application in standard form along with CV not exceeding three pages. Education degrees, recognized Universities/Institutes shall only be considered. Three copies of recent passport size photographs must be pasted in the job application form.
- Candidates must submit their relevant testimonials along with the application. The short listed candidates will have to appear for an interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid. Candidates will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the top of a sealed envelope containing the application form, CV and relevant testimonials.
- A self addressed envelope of 9″X4″ size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 must be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
- Application should be submitted on or before 15 January, 2018 upto 3 pm during office hours at the O/o the Principal, Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Rajahnagar, Dakhingaon, P.O. Sawkuchi, Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup (M), PIN-781040, Assam.