Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/FIRE in Central Industrial Security Force in the pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment, they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017 For Constable/Fire (MALE)- In Fire Cadre Posts Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 11/01/2018
Name of Organization :-) Central Industrial Security Force
Total Post :- 487
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website :- www.cisfrectt.in
|Name Of Post||No. Of Posts|
|VACANCIES STATE WISE:
1. Andhra Pradesh : 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the Central Government orders.
Pay: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- (Pre-revised )
How To Apply Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017 For Constable/Fire (MALE)- In Fire Cadre Posts:-
The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional Recruitment Centres) as mentioned below against each States. The procedure for submission of online application is incorporated in Annexure-I and also available on the website. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in only. No application will be accepted offline.
- Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in . No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination will be conducted at respective Recruitment Centers as per schedule.
- The Call letter/Admit card to candidates will be uploaded on the website https://cisfrectt.in at each stage i.e. for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination during the recruitment process.
- Closing date / last date of receipt of online application: 11/01/2018 (UPTO 5:00 PM)
- The candidates must have their own personal e-mail ID and mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail ID in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or email.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of network failure.
For further details check advertisement here.