Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for appointment of following posts (Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Combatised) for Para Medical Staff in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The post is temporary but likely to become permanent.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 For (Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Combatised) Para Medical Staff Posts Details:-
Last Date :– 30 days from date of advertisement (27/11/2017).
Name of Organization :-) Directorate General, Border Security Force
Total Post:- 33
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website :– www.bsf.nic.in
Name Of Posts:-
|NAME OF POSTS||NO. OF POSTS|
|SI (Staff Nurse) (Group-B Post)||02|
|ASI (Pharmacist -Qualified) (Group-C Post)||21|
|C T (Mahar)(Group-C Post)||10|
|NAME OF POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|SI (Staff Nurse) (Group-B Post)||
|ASI (Pharmacist -Qualified) (Group-C Post)||
|C T (Mahar)
|NAME OF POSTS||AGE|
|SI (Staff Nurse) (Group-B Post)||21-30 years|
|ASI (Pharmacist -Qualified) (Group-C Post)||18-25 years|
|C T (Mahar)
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
- For the post of SI (Staff Nurse) and ASI (Pharmacist)
Male 165 Cms 76 Cms 81 Cms
Female 150 Cms Not Applicable
- For the post of CT (Kahar)
Male 167.5 Cms 78 Cms 83 Cms
Female 157 Cms Not Applicable
MODE OF PAYMENT:-
Male candidates applying for Recruitment to the above posts should enclose alongwith their applications a Postal order or bank draft for Rs.200/– for the Group ‘B’ posts (SI/Staff Nurse) and Rs.100/– for the Group ‘C’ Posts (ASI(PH) and CT (Kahar) as examination fee to be drawn in favour of the concerned ADG/ IG/DIG/ Commandant of respective Examination Centres payable at respective branch, as mentioned at para No. VIII below. SC/ST, Female and Ex Serviceman Candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than IPO/BD, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
How To Apply Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 For (Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Combatised) Para Medical Staff Posts:-
- Application duly filled up in the given format may be sent to any one of the following addresses nearest to the candidate within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Two self attested recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form. One each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card. Two self-addressed envelopes of size of 25 x12 Cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 27/- each should also be attached with the application form. The envelope containing application must be super-scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF PARA MEDICAL STAFF-2017″.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of age.
- Proof of education.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates. (Annexure ‘B’)
- Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificate in prescribed proforma mentioned in DOP&T OM No. 36033/28/94-Estt (Res.) dated 02/07/97 (copy enclosed as Annexure ‘D’) regarding his/her ‘OBC’ status and ‘non–creamy layer status’ issued by an authority mentioned in DOP&T Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08-09-1993. In order to ensure that candidates not eligible to get reservation, do not seek reservation, a declaration, in addition to certificate by the competent authority, may be obtained from the candidates seeking reservation as OBC as per proforma enclosed as Annexure’D–1′.
- Copy of certificate in support of claim for Adivasi/Mizos/Nagas (copy enclosed as Annexure `E’).
- NOC in case of candidates serving in Central/State Govt/Public Sector
- Two latest identical passport size photographs (one on application form and other on admit card).
- Two self addressed envelops with 27/– postage stamps duly affixed on both envelops.
- Application and Admit card duly signed by the candidate.
- Self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification and trade experience certificates of respective trade as proof of Education and Trade experience are to be attached with the application form.
- Applicable IPO/Bank Draft as examination fee (SC/ST, Female & Ex Serviceman candidates are exempted).
Closing Date: Application duly filled up in the given format may be sent within 30 days
For further details check advertisement here.