Suitable and willing male and female candidates may Walk In For Interview for engagement as Specialists in, CAPFs, Composite Hospital, BSF, Patgaon (Assam) and GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officer) in CAPFs, Composite Hospital, BSF, Patgaon (Assam) and other BSF Hospitals in units & Sectors deployed under Ftr HQr, BSF, Guwahati (Assam) as per terms & conditions mentioned below…
BSF Guwahati Recruitment 2017 For Specialist Doctor/ GDMO Post Details:-
Last Date :- 01/12/2017
Interview Date:- 27/11/2017 – 01/12/2017
Name of Organization :-) Directorate General, Border Security Force
Application Mode :- Offline
Official Website :- www.bsf.nic.in
Name Of Posts:-
- Specialist Doctors & GDMO
- General Duty Medical Officers
(i) Specialist Doctor:-
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part II or the Third scheduled should also fulfil the condition stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956)
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty as mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of schedule-VI or equivalent.
- 1½ years experience for Post Graduate Degree holder & 2½ years of Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
(ii) General Duty Medical Officer:-
- A recognised Medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-sections (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotation internship.
Age Limit:- Not more than 67 years (please also refer para 7 below)
(a) Specialist Doctors : Rs. 85,000/-
(b) General Duty Medical Officers : Rs. 75,000/-
(A) Specialist (Vacs) at CAPFs CH BSF Patgaon:
Medicine = 01
Radiology = 01
Pathology = 01
Ophthalmology = 01
(B) General Duty Medical Officers:
CAPFs, CH BSF Patgaon (Guwahati) = 01
1st Bn, NDRF, Patgaon (Guwahati) = 02
Falakata, Gopalpur, Coochbehar (WB) = 01
Raninagar, Jalpaiguri (WB) = 01
Gandhinagar, Coochbehar (WB) = 01
Coochbehar (WB) = 01
Alamganj, Dhubri (Assam) = 03
Period of contract:-
Initial contractual appointment will be for 3 years which may be extended for further 2 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age cap of 67 years. Total period of contract will be five years or till the appointee attains the age of 67 years. Thereafter the contract will lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice (on either side) without assigning any reason by paying/refunding one month salary.
Immediately after interview on the same day the candidates will be medically examined by a Board of Medical Officers detailed by Ftr. HQr BSF Guwahati. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
- Suitable & willing candidates may walk in interview at CAPFs, Composite Hospital, Border Security Force, Patgaon, Guwahati C/o Ftr HQr, BSF, Guwahati, Rani Gate, P.O- Azara, Patgaon, Guwahati, Distt: Kamrup (M) (Assam) PIN Code: 781017, within 27th Nov, 2017 to 01st Dec, 2017 between 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs, along with original & two sets of photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof and experience certificate etc) and application in plain papers addressed to the DIG (Medical)/MS, CAPFs, CH BSF Patgaon, superscripting the name of the post applied for and five passport size recent photographs.
- Candidates are advised to log on BSF website i.e. www.bsf.nic.in for updating further changes if any.
- The advertisement will be valid for 01 year. Eligible candidates can submit their candidature any time to concerned BSF Composite Hospital and walk in interview will be arranged subject to vacancy. While submitting the application, the candidates should mention/prioritize their choices of locations for appointment which will be taken into consideration while issuing offer of appointment.
- In case of selection of more candidates for a particular location, waiting list will be prepared in the order of merit, which will be valid for one year from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- In case vacancy is available in a particular location even after the interview, selected candidates as per waiting list will be asked for their willingness for appointment in that location.
For further details check advertisement here.