Good news for those candidates who are seeking for School teacher jobs. Applications are invited from Army Public School to fill up 8000 vacancies for the post of teachers. I think its a big opportunity for those candidates who are interested and looking for government teaching job should apply before December 21, 2017.
Army Public schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). “There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India.
Army Public School Recruitment 2017-18-Online Apply for Teacher PGT/TGT/PRT Posts Details:-
Last Date To Submit :- 21/12/2017
Name of Organization :- Army Public School
Total Post :- 8000
Application Mode :- Online
Official Website:- www.awesindia.com
Name Of Post:- Candidates will be selected for the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects.
- For PGT vacancies- Post Graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks and BEd professional degree is necessary.
- For TGT vacancies- Graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks and BEd professional degree.
- For PRT vacancies- Graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks and BEd professional degree Or two year diploma.
Age limit:- For Fresh Candidates it is below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be less than 29 years and PGT less than 36 years) and for experienced Candidates it is Below 57 years. (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.)
How to Apply:-
Here is how to apply:-
- Register online for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal aps-csb.in.
- Log onto the website — aps-csb.in
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee online. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents:-
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself.
- A Help Line will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal aps-csb.in
Last date of registration:- Dec 21, 2017.
Availability of admit card:- Jan 5, 2018
Exam date:- Jan 15-17, 2018.
For further details check the advertisement- http://aps-csb.in/PdfDocuments/Advertisement.pdf